Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Alcohol Knowledge - We drop it.

While an article outlining some of the damages of alcohol MIGHT not seem like the perfect Tuesday happiness, learning more about what we are doing when we're five Bud Light's deep - is.

Lifehacker has an article on what alcohol actually does to our brains and bodies. Quick fun facts - alcohol doesn't kill brain cells, aspirin will hurt you if you take it before drinking, and young men can drink more alcohol than young ladies, but this ability decreases with age, as ladies' stays the same. In other words, when I become a old tough broad, I will drink my old man (more) under the table (around 50-60 years old). Also, its adorable how they talk about *ahem* performance problems after drinking. It's like my aunt is writing it (I love my aunt)!

Another reason its SWP-worthy? Science. It rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment